Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Boyfriend Looks Like a Child Molester



My boyfriend (a.k.a. Donatello....doesn't he look like the Ninja Turtle?) has taken up the habit of occasionally growing a mustache that resembles handlebars. Oddly, I don't mind (probably because normally he is, as a friend put it, a "cutie patooty"--I'm not so sure on the spelling there), although objectively he looks disgusting. Plus whenever I'm tempted by Donatello's normally good looks to be disobedient, I pull out a wallet size photo I have of him with his mustache.

In some photographs he reminds me of a television star from my childhood....Magnum P.I. Other times he reminds me of this man at the park who used to give me candy and ask me go for a ride in his car as part of our little secret. Hmm.

5 comments:

booch said...

Ally, how you put up with him, I dont know. You are definitely a saint and you should be recognized for that. All I can say is I have been a witness to his disgustache I like to call it, several times. Not only is it so 1980's, but it does make him look like Magnum P.I aka Tom Selleck. But I will give him one thing, he looks better than me in that picture....man I have big nostrils!!!

a friend said...

.Your boy friend looks like the guy on CSI - the one that was buried in the box underground - he lived - but it didn't help his moustache much...so don't start digging.

RJJ said...

Which one is your boyfriend and which one is you lol

RJJ said...

Your boyfriend is the one with the muoustache?

Ally said...

Yep, he's the one with the disgustache.