Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Boyfriend Looks Like a Child Molester



My boyfriend (a.k.a. Donatello....doesn't he look like the Ninja Turtle?) has taken up the habit of occasionally growing a mustache that resembles handlebars. Oddly, I don't mind (probably because normally he is, as a friend put it, a "cutie patooty"--I'm not so sure on the spelling there), although objectively he looks disgusting. Plus whenever I'm tempted by Donatello's normally good looks to be disobedient, I pull out a wallet size photo I have of him with his mustache.

In some photographs he reminds me of a television star from my childhood....Magnum P.I. Other times he reminds me of this man at the park who used to give me candy and ask me go for a ride in his car as part of our little secret. Hmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.Your boy friend looks like the guy on CSI - the one that was buried in the box underground - he lived - but it didn't help his moustache much...so don't start digging.

Ally said...

Yep, he's the one with the disgustache.