Thursday, October 06, 2011
(2) I've told my bosses that I'm not returning to work after Jackson's birth (because they asked)...and I'm thrilled to be able to stay at home. Heck, I'd love to stay at home right now with Thatcher :) He needs love too.
(3) I still haven't felt Jack (at least to my knowledge), and last week I learned that I have an anterior placenta which means I'll feel his movement later than I would otherwise.
(4) I want to do some before and after posts to show the house progress, but I'm evidently too lazy to take and upload photos. We're not doing a good job with the belly bump photos either....
(5) This weather is fantastic and makes me really grateful for the good job Blake did with our screened in backdoor porch and for the great deals we got on our outdoor furniture (yeah for Pottery Barn outlet having the same things as the regular Pottery Barn but for a fraction of the cost).
(6) I finally got to take Blake to my family's land in South Georgia for some 4-wheeling fun. He and Thatcher loved it! I couldn't believe what a little country dog Thatch became.
(7) There's definitely room in the maternity clothing market for a reasonably priced, well-made line of clothing, particularly for professionals. Why is it that retailers think that now that I'm getting big that I want to wear teal and lavender (to the exclusion of colors like white and gray), loud prints, and cheaply made clothes?
p.s. I'm grateful that I'm not working tomorrow and am heading to Nashville for fun with great friends.