* It's disconcerting that (1) so many people are googling "does my boyfriend look like a child molester?" and that (2) when you google that my blog is the first site google listed.
* I went to my very first polo match (or is it game?) on Sunday. Very random and entertaining. I avoided the "steaming divot" that I knew about from my multiple childhood (and adult) viewings of Pretty Woman. Check out that horsey's mohawk! It's like a horse from the '80s or something.
* I walked to Subway for a sandwich this evening, and that wonderful cool fall feeling was in the air; and it made me ridiculously excited. Yeah for having to decide if I should wear long or short sleeves or shorts to run or pants!
* As I sat outside and ate my sandwich, I marveled at how blessed I am. So many prayers have been answered with this move. A group of girls met at my place tonight for our first weekly Bible study--how great to already know five girls who want to study scripture together (and a Tim Keller study no less:). I've been seeing my family one night a week since I moved, which I love. My loft is perfect and well worth the rent. I've found a church that is gospel-centered and warm and welcoming, and already have a regular after-church lunch group. And I'm working from home 2-3 days a week, which means lunchtime runs, pjs, sleeping until 9:30, and getting chores done in between tasks instead of driving a commute.
* I have a crush. And that's all I'm saying about that.
* I'm digging Pandora, especially when I put in Counting Crows.
* There's an afterschool program that I can volunteer at about two blocks away. I may go tomorrow.
p.s. I'm grateful that God is ok with me being a hot mess and continues to pursue me despite how I reject Him.