Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Secret to Happiness

A career counselor type/writer said that he knew the secret to happiness in life. He offered the trite answer that we hear over and over--"Figure out what you love to do and then figure out how to make money doing it."

After thinking for a minute, one woman responsed "I think that's called prostitution."

Just thought I'd share this little excerpt of a book I'm reading since it made me smile. The current score of the Auburn and UGA game is also making me smile (30-7).

8 comments:

icadle said...

Maybe I should be a jigalo themed as a UGA fan....I see big bucks in this..

Anonymous said...

How funny.... :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you aren't dropping any hints! :P

Flat Coke and Flies said...

That would have made me laugh too. TN Vols lost to Ark yesterday.

Sandra Dee said...

That is priceless. Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh!! It's so true though!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Just the humor I needed on a lazy Sunday night.

Ryane said...

HAHA. that was a fun answer...I love clever people. =-) What book are you reading?